Thai troops 'did not surrender' - Bangkok Post, October 17, 2008
...One of the 10 Thai soldiers reported to have surrendered to Cambodian troops during Wednesday's border skirmishes yesterday denied they had been detained. He said the team was a communications unit coordinating with a similar Cambodian unit, and they were still working freely in the disputed area.
''We are not being detained. We did not surrender,'' Apichart Pupuak told Reuters by telephone from the shrine on Preah Vihear...
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017