Thai troops 'did not surrender' - Bangkok Post, October 17, 2008
...One of the 10 Thai soldiers reported to have surrendered to Cambodian troops during Wednesday's border skirmishes yesterday denied they had been detained. He said the team was a communications unit coordinating with a similar Cambodian unit, and they were still working freely in the disputed area.
''We are not being detained. We did not surrender,'' Apichart Pupuak told Reuters by telephone from the shrine on Preah Vihear...
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Using absolute power to fight corruption
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets