Buddhist temple made of beer bottles - TreeHugger, October, 2008
The Wat Pa Maha Chedi Kaew temple is constructed of a combination of green Heineken bottles and the brown bottles of a local beer... Also here and here
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?