"Wat Phra-Keo Bangkok" - October 20, 2008
Circa 1930 - Note the gas station (?) to the left.
Wisarut comments: ...it is Sam Taharn Gas Station (now PTT PCL) designed by Ajarn Nart Phothiprasart, the first dean of the Department of Architecture, Chulalongkorn University. This gas station was opened in 24 June 1940 near the city Pillar. This gas station was demolished around 1987 for the improvement of the surrounding near City Pillar. More about AJarn Nart Phithiprasart (14 November 1901 - 18 June 1954)