Ambassador: Anything can happen in Thailand - ScandAsia, October, 2008
..."Everything looks just normal. But so much is happening beneath the surface. So watch out.
And avoid Government buildings"...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party