Threat To Thai Democracy - Sin Chew Jit Poh, September 14, 2008
...Indeed, the latest crisis has left Samak looking like a champion of democracy. By contrast, PAD--a patchwork alliance of businessmen, unionists and other political activists--seems to be advocating anything but the democratic ideals that had heralded its birth two years ago...
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections