Threat To Thai Democracy - Sin Chew Jit Poh, September 14, 2008
...Indeed, the latest crisis has left Samak looking like a champion of democracy. By contrast, PAD--a patchwork alliance of businessmen, unionists and other political activists--seems to be advocating anything but the democratic ideals that had heralded its birth two years ago...
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017