Threat To Thai Democracy - Sin Chew Jit Poh, September 14, 2008
...Indeed, the latest crisis has left Samak looking like a champion of democracy. By contrast, PAD--a patchwork alliance of businessmen, unionists and other political activists--seems to be advocating anything but the democratic ideals that had heralded its birth two years ago...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Democrats shut out