No prosecution for alleged anti-"no standing" offender - Prachatai, September 21, 2008
[This confusingly titled article refers to the charges against the people who threw popcorn and yelled at the pair who failed to stand for the Royal Anthem.]
...That the alleged offender said that "whatever nation, religion, monarchy (you belong to), why don't you show love toward His Majesty? Are you Thai? See, even Westerners learn to stand up"...
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees