No prosecution for alleged anti-"no standing" offender - Prachatai, September 21, 2008
[This confusingly titled article refers to the charges against the people who threw popcorn and yelled at the pair who failed to stand for the Royal Anthem.]
...That the alleged offender said that "whatever nation, religion, monarchy (you belong to), why don't you show love toward His Majesty? Are you Thai? See, even Westerners learn to stand up"...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way