No prosecution for alleged anti-"no standing" offender - Prachatai, September 21, 2008
[This confusingly titled article refers to the charges against the people who threw popcorn and yelled at the pair who failed to stand for the Royal Anthem.]
...That the alleged offender said that "whatever nation, religion, monarchy (you belong to), why don't you show love toward His Majesty? Are you Thai? See, even Westerners learn to stand up"...
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished