Thai court rejects US extradition request for Iranian accused in missile parts export case -
KSWT-TV, September 23, 2008
A high-ranking Iranian air force officer facing charges in San Diego of trying to export U.S. missile parts to Iran has been released from custody after a Thai court denied his extradition...
A spokeswoman for the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok says the U.S. was disappointed. A spokesman for the Thai Foreign Ministry says the decision should be respected...
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally