Thai court rejects US extradition request for Iranian accused in missile parts export case -
KSWT-TV, September 23, 2008
A high-ranking Iranian air force officer facing charges in San Diego of trying to export U.S. missile parts to Iran has been released from custody after a Thai court denied his extradition...
A spokeswoman for the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok says the U.S. was disappointed. A spokesman for the Thai Foreign Ministry says the decision should be respected...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter