Thai court rejects US extradition request for Iranian accused in missile parts export case -
KSWT-TV, September 23, 2008
A high-ranking Iranian air force officer facing charges in San Diego of trying to export U.S. missile parts to Iran has been released from custody after a Thai court denied his extradition...
A spokeswoman for the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok says the U.S. was disappointed. A spokesman for the Thai Foreign Ministry says the decision should be respected...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die