Thai court rejects US extradition request for Iranian accused in missile parts export case -
KSWT-TV, September 23, 2008
A high-ranking Iranian air force officer facing charges in San Diego of trying to export U.S. missile parts to Iran has been released from custody after a Thai court denied his extradition...
A spokeswoman for the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok says the U.S. was disappointed. A spokesman for the Thai Foreign Ministry says the decision should be respected...
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees