Abu Dhabi night works - August, 2008
A reader notes: I've been working the past year here in Abu Dhabi, which has probably the most ambitious development plans of any place in the world for the next 20 or so years. Here is a photo of some of the construction work being undertaken on Reem Island. It is just a very small portion of what is in store here for the next two decades. This is where our money goes when we fill the fuel tanks of our vehicles in Thailand!
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!