Angry Reaction to Samak's 'Suu Kyi is a Tool' Remark - The Irrawaddy, August 26, 2008
Burmese opposition politicians and some political observers and commentators have strongly rejected Thai Prime Minister Samak Sundaravej's description of Aung San Suu Kyi as a "political tool" of the West...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out