'Zero tolerance' in Glasgow's bid to stamp out prostitution - Scotsman, August, 2008
...Senior council officials and police said they were adopting a zero tolerance approach to buying sex to stop Glasgow becoming "the Bangkok of the north"...
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees