The Lost Girls - August, 2008
A reader points out: Hey, something new: About 2/3 down the page... Someone (3 American girls on a world tour, that is) actually praises Suvarnabhumi Airport and Bangkok cabbies for a change (but thinks the Skytrain is a "monorail", Thai 7-Elevens don't have Slurpees and Big Gulps, and the waiing Ronald McDonald is "praying"). Referring to the king as a "royal highness" instead of His Majesty is a widespread error and may be forgiven (by me; not necessarily by the lese majeste law!) Also interesting the part about the Gem District (not scam)...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018