The Lost Girls - August, 2008
A reader points out: Hey, something new: About 2/3 down the page... Someone (3 American girls on a world tour, that is) actually praises Suvarnabhumi Airport and Bangkok cabbies for a change (but thinks the Skytrain is a "monorail", Thai 7-Elevens don't have Slurpees and Big Gulps, and the waiing Ronald McDonald is "praying"). Referring to the king as a "royal highness" instead of His Majesty is a widespread error and may be forgiven (by me; not necessarily by the lese majeste law!) Also interesting the part about the Gem District (not scam)...
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Weekly News Magazines: Secret Plan to Destroy Thaksin, August, 2018
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back