The Lost Girls - August, 2008
A reader points out: Hey, something new: About 2/3 down the page... Someone (3 American girls on a world tour, that is) actually praises Suvarnabhumi Airport and Bangkok cabbies for a change (but thinks the Skytrain is a "monorail", Thai 7-Elevens don't have Slurpees and Big Gulps, and the waiing Ronald McDonald is "praying"). Referring to the king as a "royal highness" instead of His Majesty is a widespread error and may be forgiven (by me; not necessarily by the lese majeste law!) Also interesting the part about the Gem District (not scam)...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting