THAILAND: Sustainable approach to tackle coastal erosion - IRIN, August 7, 2008
[Thanks to Chris for pointing this out.]
...However, more than 3,000 rai (483 hectares) of mangrove forests have been lost to the sea over the past 30 years. Panya, a former village head and one of 127 families who own seaside land, said most of their plots had washed away...
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019