THAILAND: Sustainable approach to tackle coastal erosion - IRIN, August 7, 2008
[Thanks to Chris for pointing this out.]
...However, more than 3,000 rai (483 hectares) of mangrove forests have been lost to the sea over the past 30 years. Panya, a former village head and one of 127 families who own seaside land, said most of their plots had washed away...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!