Chaovarat vows to break drug patent to make cheap drug - The Nation, August 6, 2008
Newly-appointed Public Health Minister Chaovarat Chanweerakul vowed Thursday to break patent of expensive drug to allow the poor to have access to life-saving medicine at fair prices...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!