BMA to revive 4 Chao Phraya bridge projects worth B10bn - Bangkok Post, June 6, 2007
...the first bridge, estimated to cost one billion baht, will cross the Chao Phraya river between Ratchawong and Din Daeng piers.
The second bridge, costing 2.4 billion baht, will cross between Lat Ya and Maha Phruttharam roads.
The third bridge, at 3.2 billion baht, will cross between Chan and Charoen Nakhon roads, and the fourth bridge, at 4.4 billion baht, will cross between the Kiakkai area and Bang Phlad district...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter