BMA to revive 4 Chao Phraya bridge projects worth B10bn - Bangkok Post, June 6, 2007
...the first bridge, estimated to cost one billion baht, will cross the Chao Phraya river between Ratchawong and Din Daeng piers.
The second bridge, costing 2.4 billion baht, will cross between Lat Ya and Maha Phruttharam roads.
The third bridge, at 3.2 billion baht, will cross between Chan and Charoen Nakhon roads, and the fourth bridge, at 4.4 billion baht, will cross between the Kiakkai area and Bang Phlad district...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit