BMA to revive 4 Chao Phraya bridge projects worth B10bn - Bangkok Post, June 6, 2007
...the first bridge, estimated to cost one billion baht, will cross the Chao Phraya river between Ratchawong and Din Daeng piers.
The second bridge, costing 2.4 billion baht, will cross between Lat Ya and Maha Phruttharam roads.
The third bridge, at 3.2 billion baht, will cross between Chan and Charoen Nakhon roads, and the fourth bridge, at 4.4 billion baht, will cross between the Kiakkai area and Bang Phlad district...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in