BMA to revive 4 Chao Phraya bridge projects worth B10bn - Bangkok Post, June 6, 2007
...the first bridge, estimated to cost one billion baht, will cross the Chao Phraya river between Ratchawong and Din Daeng piers.
The second bridge, costing 2.4 billion baht, will cross between Lat Ya and Maha Phruttharam roads.
The third bridge, at 3.2 billion baht, will cross between Chan and Charoen Nakhon roads, and the fourth bridge, at 4.4 billion baht, will cross between the Kiakkai area and Bang Phlad district...
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Politics in the Age of Thaksin
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- Nine Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- Eight Years Ago: Thaksin’s World – Coming full circle from Black May
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- William L Monson vs Thaksin
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- “The Da Vinci Code” can be shown uncut
- 21 Years Ago: Black May