BMA to revive 4 Chao Phraya bridge projects worth B10bn - Bangkok Post, June 6, 2007
...the first bridge, estimated to cost one billion baht, will cross the Chao Phraya river between Ratchawong and Din Daeng piers.
The second bridge, costing 2.4 billion baht, will cross between Lat Ya and Maha Phruttharam roads.
The third bridge, at 3.2 billion baht, will cross between Chan and Charoen Nakhon roads, and the fourth bridge, at 4.4 billion baht, will cross between the Kiakkai area and Bang Phlad district...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party