Editorial: Why topple the PM? - translated and summarized from Matichon, October 5, 2007
The article comments on the movements of the National Legislative
assembly on checking the performance of Prime Minister Surayud
Chulanont and his Cabinet concerning transparency in the
administration. The author doubts whether some members of the NLA want
the PM to resign from his post. However, the author supports the
address of the NLA Chairman, Meechai Ruechupan who says the PM should
stay until the interim government ends its term.
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey