Mind the People! - translated and summarized from Komchadluek,
October 10, 2007
The term of the interim government will soon end, with the upcoming general election. We note that there are many ongoing conflicts between Prime Minister Surayud ’s government and the National Legislative Assembly (NLA), as the NLA is in the process of testing the transparency of the PM and his cabinet. It is important that the government now concerns itself with the well-being of its citizens, who are increasingly faced with problems in the economy and in their standard-of-living.
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey