Revered Buddhist monk passes away, but leaves behind a life's work to remind his fellow Buddhists - translated and summarized from Matichon, October 12, 2007
The death of revered Buddhist monk Luang Por Panyanandha Bhikkhu was recently announced [October 10]. Phra Panyanandha devoted his entire life to the Buddhist religion, and taught many people to follow the good principles of the Lord Buddha. Many Buddhists will mourn the death of this revered monk, but he has left behind his works and his teachings to remind his fellow Buddhists of the principles that they should continue to follow. Phra Panyanandha was widely known for his focus on the attainment of true Buddhist wisdom through daily good deeds.
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees