Revered Buddhist monk passes away, but leaves behind a life's work to remind his fellow Buddhists - translated and summarized from Matichon, October 12, 2007
The death of revered Buddhist monk Luang Por Panyanandha Bhikkhu was recently announced [October 10]. Phra Panyanandha devoted his entire life to the Buddhist religion, and taught many people to follow the good principles of the Lord Buddha. Many Buddhists will mourn the death of this revered monk, but he has left behind his works and his teachings to remind his fellow Buddhists of the principles that they should continue to follow. Phra Panyanandha was widely known for his focus on the attainment of true Buddhist wisdom through daily good deeds.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets