Revered Buddhist monk passes away, but leaves behind a life's work to remind his fellow Buddhists - translated and summarized from Matichon, October 12, 2007
The death of revered Buddhist monk Luang Por Panyanandha Bhikkhu was recently announced [October 10]. Phra Panyanandha devoted his entire life to the Buddhist religion, and taught many people to follow the good principles of the Lord Buddha. Many Buddhists will mourn the death of this revered monk, but he has left behind his works and his teachings to remind his fellow Buddhists of the principles that they should continue to follow. Phra Panyanandha was widely known for his focus on the attainment of true Buddhist wisdom through daily good deeds.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way