Editorial: Because he tried to resist the
passage of flowing water - translated and
summarized from Phujadkan, October 5, 2007
It is unbelievable that Gen. Tossatorn Muang-am has been appointed the permanent-secretary of the Ministry of Interior, replacing Gen. Bannawit Kengrien, who has been dismissed from his post.
These two generals, who played a major role while the country was ruled tyrants [referring to the former Thaksin government], have received a tragic destiny. It shows that brave people will not receive any respect, unlike those that flatter and pander to their superiors.
The reason of the transfer could be that Gen. Bannawit obstructed somebody’s rise to power.
Gen. Bannawit has done many things for the sake of the Kingdom; he has acted like a hero. However, in this land, these kind of people are not wanted. We must realize that if Gen. Tossarot Muang-am tries to do things which benefit the Kingdom, but steps on someone’s foot, he will just be swept by the current.
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out