The great problem of the people - Poojadkarn, January 26, 2008
The great problem of the people
Left: Rotten debt
Right: Rotten rose-apple
[Samak's oddly shaped nose is said to be in the shape of a rose apple. This cartoon compares the sub prime debt crisis with a "sub prime minister" Samak who alarms many because of his background in right-wing governments of the 1970s as well as his bellicose relations with the press.]
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?