Compulsory licensing gets the go-ahead - TNA, March 10, 2008
In an about-turn on the controversial compulsory licensing (CL) issue, Thai Public Health Minister said the CL enforcement on four key cancer drugs would continue to allow poor patients access to the life-saving drugs...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?