Thai jasmine rice free of GMOS, says foreign trade chief - Asia Pulse, March 13, 2008
Foreign Trade Department Director-General Apiradee Tantraporn on Thursday denied a report that some of the country's trademark Thai jasmine rice is produced based on genetically modified organisms (GMOs), saying the report is totally groundless...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s