AFC gives Thailand a warning - Bangkok Post, March 19, 2008
...The AFC officials were not satisfied with four points--the number of spectators was too low and the clubs did not have enough income from tickets, the clubs did not have good organisation and had financial problems, the marketing did not meet AFC's standards, and no clubs were registered as professional teams...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party