AFC gives Thailand a warning - Bangkok Post, March 19, 2008
...The AFC officials were not satisfied with four points--the number of spectators was too low and the clubs did not have enough income from tickets, the clubs did not have good organisation and had financial problems, the marketing did not meet AFC's standards, and no clubs were registered as professional teams...
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying
- Election posters: Choose a professional executive