"Int'l community supports China's handling of Lhasa riots" - Xinhua, March 22, 2008
More countries around the world have thrown their support behind the Chinese government in its handling of the recent riots in Lhasa, capital city of China's Tibet Autonomous Region...
[Thanks to Nils for pointing this out. He also comments, "Good to see that major world powers and upholders of human rights such as Mauritius, Madagascar, Burundi, Sudan, Cyprus, Albania, Montenegro, Dominica and Antigua and Barbuda are throwing their support behind China."]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear