"Int'l community supports China's handling of Lhasa riots" - Xinhua, March 22, 2008
More countries around the world have thrown their support behind the Chinese government in its handling of the recent riots in Lhasa, capital city of China's Tibet Autonomous Region...
[Thanks to Nils for pointing this out. He also comments, "Good to see that major world powers and upholders of human rights such as Mauritius, Madagascar, Burundi, Sudan, Cyprus, Albania, Montenegro, Dominica and Antigua and Barbuda are throwing their support behind China."]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey