'Mu Ham' in trouble again on the roads - Bangkok Post, March 21, 2008
...He told traffic police who responded that he knew high-ranking police officers.
The man is a nephew of retired assistant police chief Pol Lt-Gen Ukrit Patchimsawat.
Later, his father, Mr Kan-anek, arrived and agreed to pay the bus driver 2,000 baht for repairs.
Mr Kanpithak is free on bail of a million baht after driving his Mercedes into a crowd at a bus stop in July last year, killing one and injuring several others...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- The military party deserves a head start
- Not Richard Mille