'Mu Ham' in trouble again on the roads - Bangkok Post, March 21, 2008
...He told traffic police who responded that he knew high-ranking police officers.
The man is a nephew of retired assistant police chief Pol Lt-Gen Ukrit Patchimsawat.
Later, his father, Mr Kan-anek, arrived and agreed to pay the bus driver 2,000 baht for repairs.
Mr Kanpithak is free on bail of a million baht after driving his Mercedes into a crowd at a bus stop in July last year, killing one and injuring several others...
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished