'Mu Ham' in trouble again on the roads - Bangkok Post, March 21, 2008
...He told traffic police who responded that he knew high-ranking police officers.
The man is a nephew of retired assistant police chief Pol Lt-Gen Ukrit Patchimsawat.
Later, his father, Mr Kan-anek, arrived and agreed to pay the bus driver 2,000 baht for repairs.
Mr Kanpithak is free on bail of a million baht after driving his Mercedes into a crowd at a bus stop in July last year, killing one and injuring several others...
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX