'Mu Ham' in trouble again on the roads - Bangkok Post, March 21, 2008
...He told traffic police who responded that he knew high-ranking police officers.
The man is a nephew of retired assistant police chief Pol Lt-Gen Ukrit Patchimsawat.
Later, his father, Mr Kan-anek, arrived and agreed to pay the bus driver 2,000 baht for repairs.
Mr Kanpithak is free on bail of a million baht after driving his Mercedes into a crowd at a bus stop in July last year, killing one and injuring several others...
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Using absolute power to fight corruption
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets