'Mu Ham' in trouble again on the roads - Bangkok Post, March 21, 2008
...He told traffic police who responded that he knew high-ranking police officers.
The man is a nephew of retired assistant police chief Pol Lt-Gen Ukrit Patchimsawat.
Later, his father, Mr Kan-anek, arrived and agreed to pay the bus driver 2,000 baht for repairs.
Mr Kanpithak is free on bail of a million baht after driving his Mercedes into a crowd at a bus stop in July last year, killing one and injuring several others...
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Missing Marker and Thai Democracy
- Get your gas from a demon
- The weapons spell his name