|Who wrote "Gastronomy in Asia I"? - February 14, 2008
An odd blue banner is draped on a rooftop and is visible just north of where the expressway crosses Sukhumvit Road. It reads: "Who wrote gastronomy in Asia I?"
Does anyone know what this refers to?
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter