|Simpsons-themed Bangkok bar - February 15, 2008
From an email received: For any of you wondering how a seedy dive like Flaming Moe's has managed to stay open lo these many years despite the obvious shortcomings of its owner, I have your answer...and her name is Sar. This Sunday, February 17th is the lovely and talented Sar's birthday. If you're in town, we'd love to have you drop in and help us celebrate...
Also: Censoring smoking on The Simpsons in Thailand
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter