|Simpsons-themed Bangkok bar - February 15, 2008
From an email received: For any of you wondering how a seedy dive like Flaming Moe's has managed to stay open lo these many years despite the obvious shortcomings of its owner, I have your answer...and her name is Sar. This Sunday, February 17th is the lovely and talented Sar's birthday. If you're in town, we'd love to have you drop in and help us celebrate...
Also: Censoring smoking on The Simpsons in Thailand
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in