|Simpsons-themed Bangkok bar - February 15, 2008
From an email received: For any of you wondering how a seedy dive like Flaming Moe's has managed to stay open lo these many years despite the obvious shortcomings of its owner, I have your answer...and her name is Sar. This Sunday, February 17th is the lovely and talented Sar's birthday. If you're in town, we'd love to have you drop in and help us celebrate...
Also: Censoring smoking on The Simpsons in Thailand
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?