|Simpsons-themed Bangkok bar - February 15, 2008
From an email received: For any of you wondering how a seedy dive like Flaming Moe's has managed to stay open lo these many years despite the obvious shortcomings of its owner, I have your answer...and her name is Sar. This Sunday, February 17th is the lovely and talented Sar's birthday. If you're in town, we'd love to have you drop in and help us celebrate...
Also: Censoring smoking on The Simpsons in Thailand
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- Can they dissolve the party?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts