Senior govertment officials must stop using private e-mail - TNA, Februsary 24, 2008
...Sue Lo-utai, permanent secretary for ICT, said senior government officials with the rank of C-8 level and above must stop using privately-owned e-mail services, especially those operated by foreigners such as 'Yahoo' and 'Hotmail', as required by a resolution issued by the previous government December 18.
...Lower ranking government officials must also stop using private e-mail services within a year after the cabinet resolution, said Mr. Sue...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work