Bangkok motorists annoyed by mobile ads - Bangkok Post, February 26, 2008
...The company has received numerous complaints from people who claimed the ads interfere with visibility and cause traffic jams, especially when they are parked illegally.
''Our mobile units stopped parking the trucks in improper areas such as on pavements and roadsides. We have already rented some parking spaces for our vehicles after paying fines for a month,'' said Kitichai Srijumroen, the CEO of Hello Bangkok.
He claimed the vehicles had been parked illegally because the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) had not co-operated...
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!