Bangkok motorists annoyed by mobile ads - Bangkok Post, February 26, 2008
...The company has received numerous complaints from people who claimed the ads interfere with visibility and cause traffic jams, especially when they are parked illegally.
''Our mobile units stopped parking the trucks in improper areas such as on pavements and roadsides. We have already rented some parking spaces for our vehicles after paying fines for a month,'' said Kitichai Srijumroen, the CEO of Hello Bangkok.
He claimed the vehicles had been parked illegally because the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) had not co-operated...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets