Bangkok motorists annoyed by mobile ads - Bangkok Post, February 26, 2008
...The company has received numerous complaints from people who claimed the ads interfere with visibility and cause traffic jams, especially when they are parked illegally.
''Our mobile units stopped parking the trucks in improper areas such as on pavements and roadsides. We have already rented some parking spaces for our vehicles after paying fines for a month,'' said Kitichai Srijumroen, the CEO of Hello Bangkok.
He claimed the vehicles had been parked illegally because the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) had not co-operated...
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!