Marine major dismissed from service - Stars and Stripes, February 14, 2008
...According to testimony Tuesday, Davis, a 26-year veteran who rose through the enlisted ranks, accepted a loan of 100,000 Thai baht (about $2,324) in May 2002 from a contractor who was also a family friend.
The money was to help pay for Davis' wedding to a Thai woman in June 2002, and a deal was made to repay the loan by looking the other way when the contractor delivered less bottled water than ordered, according to court testimony...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in