Thailand claims to be enforcing copyrights - UPI, January 26, 2008
The head of the Thai intellectual property department said Saturday she hopes to convince the United States that Thailand has improved its record on piracy...
Thailand optimistic US will improve intellectual property status - TNA, January 26, 2008
Armed with substantial confidence that Thailand had sufficiency suppressed the piracy of US intellectual property during 2007, the chief of the Intellectual Property Department said she hoped Washington would upgrade Thailand from the current priority watch list later this year...
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 12 Years Ago: Asia finds its own way: In Praise of Thaksin
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 12 Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 11 Years Ago: List of activists killed during the Thaksin era
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 10 Years Ago: Discontent in Thaksin’s Thailand