Thailand claims to be enforcing copyrights - UPI, January 26, 2008
The head of the Thai intellectual property department said Saturday she hopes to convince the United States that Thailand has improved its record on piracy...
Thailand optimistic US will improve intellectual property status - TNA, January 26, 2008
Armed with substantial confidence that Thailand had sufficiency suppressed the piracy of US intellectual property during 2007, the chief of the Intellectual Property Department said she hoped Washington would upgrade Thailand from the current priority watch list later this year...
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- WOW! Thailand’s first tunnel under the Chao Phraya River is underway
- Anonymous Posters at Thammasat University
- Thaksin’s public beatings
- Why foreigners criticize Thai people who speak “Siamese Talk”
- High tension in Thailand: August, 2006 news
- Thaksin’s Senators and Lawsuits: Bangkok Post chooses its words carefully
- Lucky number license plates for sale