Nigerian scam - January 26, 2008
New take on the Nigerian scam - Refunds for victims:
FIDELITYBANK/ UNITED NATIONS 2008 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.
FRAUD VICTIMS/$800,000 BENEFICIARIES.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE:FCB/06654 $800,000 USD.
I write to bring to your notice as a delegate from the Nigerian Government Reimbursement Committee under the strict supervision of the United Nations
to pay 230 Nigerian 419 scam victims the sum of $800,000 USD (Eight Hundred Thounsand Dollars) each.You are however listed as one of the beneficiaries for these payments.You are expected to get back to us for your immediate reimbursement...
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Yingluck Billboard
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Myanmar’s Lawless Land
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile