Nigerian scam - January 26, 2008
New take on the Nigerian scam - Refunds for victims:
FIDELITYBANK/ UNITED NATIONS 2008 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.
FRAUD VICTIMS/$800,000 BENEFICIARIES.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE:FCB/06654 $800,000 USD.
I write to bring to your notice as a delegate from the Nigerian Government Reimbursement Committee under the strict supervision of the United Nations
to pay 230 Nigerian 419 scam victims the sum of $800,000 USD (Eight Hundred Thounsand Dollars) each.You are however listed as one of the beneficiaries for these payments.You are expected to get back to us for your immediate reimbursement...
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 12 Years Ago: Asia finds its own way: In Praise of Thaksin
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 12 Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 11 Years Ago: List of activists killed during the Thaksin era
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 10 Years Ago: Discontent in Thaksin’s Thailand