Nigerian scam - January 26, 2008
New take on the Nigerian scam - Refunds for victims:
FIDELITYBANK/ UNITED NATIONS 2008 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.
FRAUD VICTIMS/$800,000 BENEFICIARIES.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE:FCB/06654 $800,000 USD.
I write to bring to your notice as a delegate from the Nigerian Government Reimbursement Committee under the strict supervision of the United Nations
to pay 230 Nigerian 419 scam victims the sum of $800,000 USD (Eight Hundred Thounsand Dollars) each.You are however listed as one of the beneficiaries for these payments.You are expected to get back to us for your immediate reimbursement...
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand’s flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully