- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Missing Marker and Thai Democracy
- Get your gas from a demon
“Please dress in a formal manner”
"Please dress in a formal manner" - January 26, 2008
Left: Sign in the Immigration One-Stop Shop.
CB was one of many to point out: Regarding the lovely sign in the One Stop Shop, you missed the obvious point that what they really objecting to is low class dark skinned people. It's correct to be a yellow Chinese Thai guy.