|"Please dress in a formal manner" - January 26, 2008|
Left: Sign in the Immigration One-Stop Shop.
CB was one of many to point out: Regarding the lovely sign in the One Stop Shop, you missed the obvious point that what they really objecting to is low class dark skinned people. It's correct to be a yellow Chinese Thai guy.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- Bart Simpson and the Kader fire
- High tension in Thailand: August, 2006 news
- Lucky number license plates for sale
- Bangkok Trams (1894-1968) Main Page
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Why foreigners criticize Thai people who speak “Siamese Talk”