- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Thailand’s “Iron Lady” pressured to leave key post after exposing government corruption
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- 57 Years Ago: Sarit deposes Phibul
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
“Please dress in a formal manner”
"Please dress in a formal manner" - January 26, 2008
Left: Sign in the Immigration One-Stop Shop.
CB was one of many to point out: Regarding the lovely sign in the One Stop Shop, you missed the obvious point that what they really objecting to is low class dark skinned people. It's correct to be a yellow Chinese Thai guy.