Poet arrested after coded protest - The Irrawaddy, January, 2008
Burmese poet Saw Wai has been arrested after authorities deciphered a piece of his work that contained a hidden message criticizing junta leader Than Shwe, according to sources within Rangoon’s literary circle...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting