Thai army council cedes power to Thaksin - Financial Times, January 22, 2008
[We are not sure, but it seems that "cedes power to Thaksin" headline was quickly changed (although it still appears on some regional feeds this morning). In any case, it is probably truer than the author realizes.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter