Subway to profit by 2011 - Passenger numbers still well below target - Bangkok Post, January 21, 2008
...The subway, which runs from Hua Lamphong to Bang Sue with a total distance of 20 kilometres, currently carries 195,000 passengers daily. BMCL hopes for 210,000 daily passengers by the end of the year...
...'It's not until we reach 300,000 daily passengers, which will hopefully happen in the next two to three years, that we would be able to make a profit from the operations,'' he said.
...BMCL and Bangkok Mass Transit System (BTS), which operates two Skytrain elevated rail lines, can carry a combined 600,000 passengers a day...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018