Tollway linking ring roads still awaits nod - Bangkok Post, January 21, 2008
...If approved, the elevated tollway, stretching 31km, would start from the western part of the eastern ring road at Kasetsart-Nawamin road in Khan Na Yao district, overlap the third-stage expressway, head to Kasetsart University and then the Tiwanond intersection, from where it will connect the Rattanatibet road, cross the Chao Phraya river and link with the western ring road in Bang Yai district, Nonthaburi...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018