Tollway linking ring roads still awaits nod - Bangkok Post, January 21, 2008
...If approved, the elevated tollway, stretching 31km, would start from the western part of the eastern ring road at Kasetsart-Nawamin road in Khan Na Yao district, overlap the third-stage expressway, head to Kasetsart University and then the Tiwanond intersection, from where it will connect the Rattanatibet road, cross the Chao Phraya river and link with the western ring road in Bang Yai district, Nonthaburi...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter