Tollway linking ring roads still awaits nod - Bangkok Post, January 21, 2008
...If approved, the elevated tollway, stretching 31km, would start from the western part of the eastern ring road at Kasetsart-Nawamin road in Khan Na Yao district, overlap the third-stage expressway, head to Kasetsart University and then the Tiwanond intersection, from where it will connect the Rattanatibet road, cross the Chao Phraya river and link with the western ring road in Bang Yai district, Nonthaburi...
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019