Tollway linking ring roads still awaits nod - Bangkok Post, January 21, 2008
...If approved, the elevated tollway, stretching 31km, would start from the western part of the eastern ring road at Kasetsart-Nawamin road in Khan Na Yao district, overlap the third-stage expressway, head to Kasetsart University and then the Tiwanond intersection, from where it will connect the Rattanatibet road, cross the Chao Phraya river and link with the western ring road in Bang Yai district, Nonthaburi...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit
- Red Shirt and Black Panther