No more "Hard Talk" - January 19, 2008
One of many readers who reported: You've probably heard that Thepchai Yong took early retirement from "The Nation" so he could take up temporary duties with the new Thai Public Broadcasting Service without a conflict of interest. ...I'm guessing that means there will be no more Hard Talk; that's probably why there was not one this week.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit
- Red Shirt and Black Panther