No more "Hard Talk" - January 19, 2008
One of many readers who reported: You've probably heard that Thepchai Yong took early retirement from "The Nation" so he could take up temporary duties with the new Thai Public Broadcasting Service without a conflict of interest. ...I'm guessing that means there will be no more Hard Talk; that's probably why there was not one this week.
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018