No more "Hard Talk" - January 19, 2008
One of many readers who reported: You've probably heard that Thepchai Yong took early retirement from "The Nation" so he could take up temporary duties with the new Thai Public Broadcasting Service without a conflict of interest. ...I'm guessing that means there will be no more Hard Talk; that's probably why there was not one this week.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter