No more "Hard Talk" - January 19, 2008
One of many readers who reported: You've probably heard that Thepchai Yong took early retirement from "The Nation" so he could take up temporary duties with the new Thai Public Broadcasting Service without a conflict of interest. ...I'm guessing that means there will be no more Hard Talk; that's probably why there was not one this week.
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people