No more "Hard Talk" - January 19, 2008
One of many readers who reported: You've probably heard that Thepchai Yong took early retirement from "The Nation" so he could take up temporary duties with the new Thai Public Broadcasting Service without a conflict of interest. ...I'm guessing that means there will be no more Hard Talk; that's probably why there was not one this week.
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking