A dramatic royal transformation happening in Asia - The Nation, January 14, 2008
...Last year, Thai authorities completely lost their minds trying to stop the proliferation of anti-royal video clips on the video-sharing website YouTube. Indeed, they could learn a thing or two from Queen Elizabeth of England. She understands the ubiquity of the Internet and launched her own channel on YouTube to promote the British monarchy to a global audience. It was a smart move...
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017