Thai Satellite Company Stops Carrying Hizbullah TV - The Media Line, January 13, 2008
..."Al-Manar is Hizbullah's main communication tool, through which it spreads anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic, and anti-American incitement," said Dr. Reuven Erlich, who heads the Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC) in Herzliya, Israel.
Erlich called their carrying of these broadcasts "an outrage," adding that the Thai satellite significantly boosted the resonance of Al-Manar's propaganda messages around the world, since the satellite covers Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East, and most of Europe...
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred