Thai Satellite Company Stops Carrying Hizbullah TV - The Media Line, January 13, 2008
..."Al-Manar is Hizbullah's main communication tool, through which it spreads anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic, and anti-American incitement," said Dr. Reuven Erlich, who heads the Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC) in Herzliya, Israel.
Erlich called their carrying of these broadcasts "an outrage," adding that the Thai satellite significantly boosted the resonance of Al-Manar's propaganda messages around the world, since the satellite covers Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East, and most of Europe...
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?