Thai Satellite Company Stops Carrying Hizbullah TV - The Media Line, January 13, 2008
..."Al-Manar is Hizbullah's main communication tool, through which it spreads anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic, and anti-American incitement," said Dr. Reuven Erlich, who heads the Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC) in Herzliya, Israel.
Erlich called their carrying of these broadcasts "an outrage," adding that the Thai satellite significantly boosted the resonance of Al-Manar's propaganda messages around the world, since the satellite covers Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East, and most of Europe...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way