Blacklist threatened for bars that break request for 'national mourning silence' - Phuket Gazette, January 3, 2008
Muang District Chief Wisit Kurattanavej this afternoon threatened to blacklist entertainment venues that do not follow the government's request to observe the national mourning of HRH Princess Galyani Vadhana, who passed away early yesterday morning...
- No bathroom breaks
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- It is so fruitful
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019