Thailand's No. 1 deadbeat eyes top job - CNN Money, December 12, 2007
Thailand's Prachai Leophairatana was the undisputed bad boy of the Asian financial crisis. When the baht dove in 1997, his debt soared, transforming the company he founded, Thai Petrochemical Industries, into Southeast Asia's biggest corporate deadbeat when it defaulted on $4.2 billion in loans to Thai and foreign banks...
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example