Thailand's No. 1 deadbeat eyes top job - CNN Money, December 12, 2007
Thailand's Prachai Leophairatana was the undisputed bad boy of the Asian financial crisis. When the baht dove in 1997, his debt soared, transforming the company he founded, Thai Petrochemical Industries, into Southeast Asia's biggest corporate deadbeat when it defaulted on $4.2 billion in loans to Thai and foreign banks...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018