Thailand's No. 1 deadbeat eyes top job - CNN Money, December 12, 2007
Thailand's Prachai Leophairatana was the undisputed bad boy of the Asian financial crisis. When the baht dove in 1997, his debt soared, transforming the company he founded, Thai Petrochemical Industries, into Southeast Asia's biggest corporate deadbeat when it defaulted on $4.2 billion in loans to Thai and foreign banks...
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections