Thailand, big pharma wrangle over cancer drugs - Reuters, December 18, 2007
Thailand is still talking to three major drug firms about cutting the price of certain cancer drugs but might make the medicines itself if it does not receive adequate discounts, a top health official said on Tuesday...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?