Thailand, big pharma wrangle over cancer drugs - Reuters, December 18, 2007
Thailand is still talking to three major drug firms about cutting the price of certain cancer drugs but might make the medicines itself if it does not receive adequate discounts, a top health official said on Tuesday...
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019