One Night in Bangkok Shows the Folly of Bali - Bloomberg, December, 2007
...A recent UN report thickened the plot for officials in Bangkok. It found that Thailand's per capita carbon emissions stood at 4.2 tons a year, higher than China (3.8 tons), Indonesia (1.7 tons), and India (1.2 tons)...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament