Police arrest man over 10 murders - Security guards sleeping on the job led to killing spree - Bangkok Post, November 11, 2007
...The 30-year-old, who had worked as a security guard for slightly more than one year, decided to punish other security guards after his attempts to wake them failed.
''I used to wake them up, but they scolded me. So I've remained enraged since then,'' said Mr Witaya.
...If Mr Witaya is found to have a mental illness, his punishment will be reduced...
This kind of story is perfect for "Weird News" filler in the foreign press--along with a humorous headline: Workplace etiquette: Don't kill your sleeping coworkers with chunks of wood
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules