Police arrest man over 10 murders - Security guards sleeping on the job led to killing spree - Bangkok Post, November 11, 2007
...The 30-year-old, who had worked as a security guard for slightly more than one year, decided to punish other security guards after his attempts to wake them failed.
''I used to wake them up, but they scolded me. So I've remained enraged since then,'' said Mr Witaya.
...If Mr Witaya is found to have a mental illness, his punishment will be reduced...
This kind of story is perfect for "Weird News" filler in the foreign press--along with a humorous headline: Workplace etiquette: Don't kill your sleeping coworkers with chunks of wood
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections