From Pattaya City News - November 15, 2007
We investigate the Elephant Tree in Sattahip
A unique way to stop stray dogs using the front of your house as a toilet
[This must be an urban legends... Does anyone know?]
...It appears this works because the animals approach the bottles and sees a reflection of, what they think is another dog, which causes them to leave the area. However, the villagers have another problem, because street workers who collect these plastic recyclable items are stealing the bottles on a daily basis and villagers are running out of the empty containers. So, if you are having a similar problem and don't care about surrounding your house with plastic containers, try this proven method for yourself.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018