World Bank urges next Thai government to rebuild, clarify policies - TNA, November 15, 2007
The World Bank has called on the new Thai government to be formed after the December elections -- probably in February -- to take assertive steps to clarify state policies to quickly restore the country's waning investor confidence and to move ahead quickly with already planned mega-investment projects to stimulate the sagging economy...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018