World Bank urges next Thai government to rebuild, clarify policies - TNA, November 15, 2007
The World Bank has called on the new Thai government to be formed after the December elections -- probably in February -- to take assertive steps to clarify state policies to quickly restore the country's waning investor confidence and to move ahead quickly with already planned mega-investment projects to stimulate the sagging economy...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Divorcing Prayuth