World Bank urges next Thai government to rebuild, clarify policies - TNA, November 15, 2007
The World Bank has called on the new Thai government to be formed after the December elections -- probably in February -- to take assertive steps to clarify state policies to quickly restore the country's waning investor confidence and to move ahead quickly with already planned mega-investment projects to stimulate the sagging economy...
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Remembering the Downfall of Thaksin Shinawatra’s CEO-state
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?