World Bank urges next Thai government to rebuild, clarify policies - TNA, November 15, 2007
The World Bank has called on the new Thai government to be formed after the December elections -- probably in February -- to take assertive steps to clarify state policies to quickly restore the country's waning investor confidence and to move ahead quickly with already planned mega-investment projects to stimulate the sagging economy...
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017