Ancient Thai scripts sink into oblivion - Vietnam Net, November 19, 2007
...In the culture of Thai ethnic minority people, ancient Thai script is considered the spiritual heritage and the crystallized intelligence of Thai people. This kind of ancient script is now maintained on ancient books about culture, customs and habits, laws, history of Thai people or in family annals...
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally