NLA considers draft bill on national anthem - The Nation, November 22, 2007
...That article stipulated that public members shall stand or be still in respect and, in case they are driving or riding, shall stop the vehicles, and turn towards the direction from which they hear the national anthem or see people raising the national flag. They shall proceed on their activity after the anthem or the flag-rising activity is ended. Exceptions are only for the vehicles on expressway, railway, airway, waterway or other ways that could not stop the vehicles...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?