NLA considers draft bill on national anthem - The Nation, November 22, 2007
...That article stipulated that public members shall stand or be still in respect and, in case they are driving or riding, shall stop the vehicles, and turn towards the direction from which they hear the national anthem or see people raising the national flag. They shall proceed on their activity after the anthem or the flag-rising activity is ended. Exceptions are only for the vehicles on expressway, railway, airway, waterway or other ways that could not stop the vehicles...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing