NLA considers draft bill on national anthem - The Nation, November 22, 2007
...That article stipulated that public members shall stand or be still in respect and, in case they are driving or riding, shall stop the vehicles, and turn towards the direction from which they hear the national anthem or see people raising the national flag. They shall proceed on their activity after the anthem or the flag-rising activity is ended. Exceptions are only for the vehicles on expressway, railway, airway, waterway or other ways that could not stop the vehicles...
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally