Let's promote the great Indic civilisation - Times of India, October 21, 2007
...To Son Sann, a venerable figure already in his late 70s, Cambodia was an Indic civilisation being overrun by the forces of a Sinic state, and he was bewildered that India, the fount of his country’s heritage, should sympathise with a people as distinctly un-Indian as the Vietnamese. Given that Vietnam's invasion had put an end to the blood-soaked terror of the rule of the Khmer Rouge, i was more inclined to see the choice politically than in terms of civilisational heritage. But Son Sann’s words stayed with me...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?