Babcock & Brown to buy toll road stake in Thailand - Bloomberg, October 22, 2007
...Babcock plans to buy a stake as large as 33 percent for A$130 million ($115 million), subject to agreement of Don Muang's shareholders, the Sydney-based company said in a statement today...
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Red Protests – May 25-26, 2010
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Chalerm vows Thaksin will be home this year – Behead me if he isn’t, deputy PM tells reds
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Three Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks
- The Hopewell Project
- Nike Factories In Thailand